Your crypto, in your hands
One of the reasons why cryptocurrency is so powerful is because you are in control of your funds. So when we set out to build Zumo, it was with the vision to provide you with one secure, easy-to-use wallet that would empower you to safeguard your cryptocurrency yourself.
Your Keys. Your Crypto.
With everything that’s happened over the last week in crypto, and the ongoing uncertainty and confusion surrounding the status of various custodian crypto service providers, you may be concerned and wondering who in crypto you can trust.
Today this is your reminder that:
- Your Zumo wallet is self-custody, meaning you and only you ever have access to your digital assets – nobody else and that includes us!
- We are based in the UK, and readily accessible to all our customers if or when you need support by email, or chat.
- We are registered with the Financial Conduct Authority as a crypto service provider in the UK. As such, we conform to a robust standard of conduct and continue to work with regulators on improving this framework.
- We have no links to FTX, Alameda Research, or related entities.
Our promise to you:
- You will always have the option to self-custody your crypto, making sure you are never reliant on any central provider if you don’t want to be.
- We will continue to be as transparent and as clear as we can in how Zumo works and the choices you have for managing your money.
- We will never introduce any Zumo product or feature until and unless we believe it is of genuine value to you, our customers.
- We will work with you to bring sustainable innovation to this industry, and make sure we unlock the real benefits of crypto for people and businesses everywhere.
Trust is the natural result of thousands of actions, words, thoughts and intentions. Thank you for being a Zumo customer.
If you have any questions for us, please reach out.